When the wedding bell rings, the people around you celebrate and dance along with them. Weddings are special as every moment in them is one to be remembered for as long as people live. The lights, the decors, the smiles, happiness, and joy, everything counts and makes it better at the end of the day. To capture the moment, the best wedding videography camera and crew is required. Stay along with Number9 as we take you through this journey of love, happiness, and exquisite videography and photography.
In the modern social media age, trends are always lighting up our religious and family festivals and wedding videography is no stranger to these trends. Trends that are usually followed in wedding videography these days are cinematic storytelling, drones, short-form highlights, and many others. For them to be covered pleasingly, high-quality wedding videography cameras are required, and along with the camera, certain aspects need to be fulfilled, let’s take a look at them.
There are certain boxes you’d want to tick with wedding videography. The light performance of the camera, the audio recordings, the stability of the image and cams, the focus and autofocus systems, and the quality of the pixels are some of the most important aspects one would want to cover to have the ideal wedding videography camera results. To know more about wedding videography and photography, follow our blogs at Number9.
Wedding Videography Camera You Need
There are numerous wedding videography camera equipment that are available in the market these days, and getting a budget camera for your shoot is a difficult task. People often go for the best possible options that offer High-Quality pictures and results. Let’s check out some of the hottest pieces of cameras and the finest wedding videography gear that is available in the market.
- Sony A7SIII is perhaps the best wedding videography camera available in the market today, It is the main camera you need to get in your arsenal. its high picture quality and 4K resolution make it a gem amongst wedding videography names of equipment. It has a great range of shadows and highlights that enhance a picture and video’s quality, lighting up your festive day even more.
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro is the finest option and among the best camera for wedding videography in the drone category. With a 3-lens system and a 4/3 censor on the main, it produces excellent detailed images and motions to the eye, making it one of the best camcorders for wedding videography.
- Canon EOS R5 C is another giant when you speak of a wedding videography camera. It captures 45mp, 4k resolution videos that make the smiles brighter, making it the smallest Cinema EOS camera, the giant among wedding videography names.
- Nikon Z8 is the company’s best camera for weddings in 2023. The image quality is at 45.7mp, with a continuous shooting speed of 30fps. this remains the best camcorder for wedding videography in Nikon’s arsenal.
Lenses are as essential to wedding photography and videography as the camera itself. Picking up the right lens for the right camera, lighting, and surroundings can make motion clarity even more vibrant and precise, since we’ve spoken of it, let us dive into the lenses that best suit the wedding videography camera.
- Sony 16-35mm f/2.8 GM: It’s best used in establishing shots, and the ceremonies. The wide and medium shot ranges make it better than many wedding videography names.
- Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II One of the main lenses, The versatility it has makes an all-day usage special material.
- Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GM II: The ceremony involving the bride & groom, the closeup, toasts and cake-cutting ceremonies. Making it the best lens for wedding videography.
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG DN: they are best used in getting ready, and the golden hour portraits, cover the light moments as well.
Consideration Points For Best Wedding Videography Camera
Since you now have a good amount of cameras and lenses for the wedding day. You must look into some of the points that may help you in creating better imagery for the day. For example, frame rates are usually fixed according to the demands, and retaining a high resolution with those frame rates can be a difficult task, the best camera in wedding videography could fail if there is no synchrony among the frame rates and resolution so make sure, that you’re keeping an eye on that. Also, the right set of tripods and stands is one thing you must cover to make it count on the day.
Another thing that may come into play is backup for your batteries and storage. With the tech world evolving, there is little chance that you’re equipment faces a glitch, or the battery dies. But, it’s still a machine and, anything can happen to it. So to avoid any mishap on the day, always carry sufficient backups to make up for the glitches that occur.
Editing and Post-Processing
Once you’ve completed a shoot and sit down in front of your screen, the magic in your hands should be visible to one and all. To do that, your post-processing should remain intact with your camerawork. Add color gradings that grant a romantic look, highlights, and shadows, to carve it into the best cinematic videography venture for your clients. Remember, that editing a video acts as its backbone, and it dramatically changes the vision by which people view it, so, try to keep it according to the demand of the client, and what the background is suitable for. Editing also enables you to fix footage that is good enough but partially lags, or is prolonged unnecessarily
The blog covered aspects and essentials you need to successfully cover a wedding. From the cameras and best camcorder for wedding videography that are used quite frequently these days, and lenses of the modern age that are best suitable for wedding videography, to the editing post-processing, and consideration points.
Remember, all these things would only come in handy to you if you keep practicing the art of videography within your domain, to be the best among wedding videography names. Even if you have the best camcorder for wedding videography in your hand and you haven’t practiced enough, these tips won’t be of any use to you, because as the saying goes, Practice makes a man perfect. For more blogs on videography and photography, Follow Number9.